Where girl talk gets REAL and what Cynthea Says, goes.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Miley Cyrus

     Change. Sometimes it can be good and sometimes it can be bad. Recently, I've been feeling some need for change. I thought maybe I was having an early mid-life crisis or something because I was just itching to create some change in my life, my look...just SOMETHING!
     Two days ago I decided to dye my hair. Nothing dramatic! I just wanted something different, I contemplated over and over again whether I should keep it the same, dye it some crazy color, or go all Miley Cyrus and chop it all off. Thankfully, my wonderful mother brought me back to planet Earth and  reminded me I'm not a celebrity and I would have to deal with that decision for a while. After my hair was finished, I felt....great! I had a little pep in my step, an extra confidence boost, and I couldn't stop smiling. So I figured, my plan had worked! All I had to do was dye my hair and my need for change would just disappear.
     Two days later, here I am. Back to feeling the way I was feeling before, pretty hair and all. What I guess I had to realize was that my want for change and my want for things to just SPRING out of the ground was really unrealistic. Things won't change unless I make them change. Things can't happen unless I make them happen. And changing things on the outside won't always change how I'm feeling on the inside.
     My word to you ladies, don't throw a pity party and don't make extreme measures if you're ever feeling like I'm feeling. (I do love my hair though ;) ) What matters is your perspective on everything. Find your inner happiness, no matter what's going on around you.

Peace, Love, & Miley Cyrus.

P.S. Guess with a title like Miley Cyrus you expected this blog to be A) a rant about her B) discussing her twerking videos or C) her new famous haircut. Gotcha, didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment