Where girl talk gets REAL and what Cynthea Says, goes.

Friday, July 19, 2013

The Motto

Today's quick phrase:
INTERNAL HAPPINESS

That is my motto. Every time I get a feeling of someone else's negativity about to rub off on me like a case of the flu, I think to myself, "internal happiness" and from there I realize that no external sources can prevent me from being happy, only I can control that.
     I also use this motto as a reminder to make MYSELF happy and to not rely on others to bring me joy. If you rely on everyone else to make you happy, you will find yourself constantly searching for other people to always be around you and you won't be able to stand simply being ALONE. And guess what? Those same people you're always depending on WILL disappoint you if you only rely on them.
     Now, don't get me wrong, I haven't always been one to believe in this "internal happiness" motto I created. It wasn't until last month that I realized how important it is to have internal happiness and to be at peace with YOURSELF. Last month I was in a different city and none of my friends were with me. I found myself feeling down in the dumps and just yearning for someone to cheer me up and make me happy. It was at that time that I realized it was me and only me who could make ME happy. I decided to search things I could do all of the city and did things I would have never done back at home or any other time.

Like myself, I hope you ladies can use this motto to inspire you, drive you, and encourage you to be better, feel better, and most of all live better.

Much love!
P.S.
Don't forget to contact me, leave your feedback, and ask me any questions you desire!  I love my readers. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment