Where girl talk gets REAL and what Cynthea Says, goes.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

And I'm Off!

Yesterday as I was watching reality shows on MTV and VH1, I thought to myself how much I wished I was back home in Washington D.C. and how tired I was of laying around in the country town I was in. 
Now, if you knew me you would know that I think things all the way out before doing them. This time though, it was different. I only had $240 something in my account and I needed to get out, so I looked up bus routes and I bought the ticket! I packed all of my stuff that night and was so anxious I could barely sleep. 
I would never encourage anyone to just make quick decisions but this was one that I am proud of. I decided to live. I decided to just go with it! Sometimes that's just what you have to do too. Ya know? Y.O.L.O. (I never actually go by that saying because that's how you wake up in someone's bathtub with half your head shaved and one shoe on) BUT! in this case, I went with it! Now, here I am sitting on a Greyhound bus with my iPhone in hand, sitting in a window seat anxiously waiting to arrive at our first stop. 
I never really talk about my personal life on here but the majority of my friends and family are all in the D.C. area, so I'm more than excited to see all of them. My family has no idea I'm coming, so I can't wait to show up on their doorstep and surprise them. Lets just hope I don't give anyone any heart attacks or strokes. 
I'll keep you all posted! 
Mwah. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment