Where girl talk gets REAL and what Cynthea Says, goes.

Monday, July 22, 2013

8 Fun Things to Put on Your Summer Bucket List

Hey guys!
Here is a list of things I put together for my readers that I found incredibly fun. I was determined to come up with cool and creative things to do this summer to keep me active and to keep things new and fresh! Enjoy!

1) Have a Paint War












 

2) Go hiking

 








 




3) Turn your room into a restaurant









 
 
4) Go bike riding












 

5) Go to a museum












 

6) Go thrift shopping












 

7) Go to a new café












 

8) Go to a festival or parade
 












 
I'd love to hear about you guys' summer bucket lists and I would love even MORE to see you guys doing the stuff from MY bucket list! So please comment or send me your pictures!
Love you all.
<3

















No comments:

Post a Comment