Where girl talk gets REAL and what Cynthea Says, goes.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ask Cynthea

The Ask Cynthea entries are questions from real Cynthea Says readers that are answered by no one other than Cynthea herself. Questions can range from boys to beauty tips. The sources of these questions are ALWAYS anonymous. Ask away!

Reader: "Hey girl ok so I've been talking to this guy named _______ and we have been talking for like a while and I've known him for a long time and he used to text me first all the time now he doesn't and now I text him first now and he doesn't text me back but he text other people and tweet other people. What should I do?"

Cynthea: Sounds like he's stuck playing games! If you two have been talking for a long time, he really shouldn't keep you waiting and play those texting games that we all play. It sounds like he has lost interest, really. With him texting other people and tweeting other people, that should make it completely clear that he is not trying anymore and he has no interest in texting you. My advice to you: Stop texting him! If he texts you, go ahead and text him back but don't force the conversation. Also, I think its that time to stop focusing on him and leave him alone! If he's not interested, you can't be interested.

Reader: "My boyfriend is 21 and I am 18. He goes to the bar having fun and all I can do is stay at home.What should I do?"

Cynthea: Well, it sounds like you're bothered by the fact that he goes to the bar without you? If that's true, then I would tell him! Communication is key in all relationships, and if it bothers you, he should be willing to make some sort of compromise with you. On the OTHER HAND, if the bar is where he goes to hang out with his boys then there really is nothing wrong with that, it's what he's doing at the bar which is what you need to know. Drinking and not having his girlfriend around...yeah, that can turn out bad. So you really need to figure out if he's trustworthy in that type of environment. If you can't trust him, it's time to make some changes! If he's the trustworthy type and he's just going to hang out, then YOU go hang out! Go call your girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment