Where girl talk gets REAL and what Cynthea Says, goes.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

It's a new year!
 I am so thankful for all of the things I have been blessed with and one of them being my wonderful blog and my lovely readers! So hats off to you guys because I love you!

I have totally been off with my writing and I apologize for that. Not only have I been in total relaxation mode, but every time I attempted to blog my lap top would act up on me. I would get so frustrated I wanted to punch through my laptop and throw it across the Barnes & Nobles! So here I am back at it again, with a little more patience and my IPad instead.

Last year was great for my blog. After all, I had just started it in the Summer of 2013. Now, here we are in the Winter of 2014 still going strong. This year I want things to be even GREATER for Cynthea Says and my lovely readers. I've been brainstorming a lot on ways I could make this more exciting for all of us. Things will definitely be changing around here on Cynthea Says and I am very excited!

For now, lets talk about New Year Resolutions. Do people still write those anymore? I do! Every year since I was able to write I have made my list of goals I plan to achieve before the new year comes. Last year I accomplished 4 out of 7. Yay me! (Kinda) This year I plan to accomplish them all! Now, I feel like if I show them all to you guys I will have no choice other than to make sure I accomplish them! So, here they are. (Try not to laugh)

Cynthea's New Year Resolutions for 2014 
1) get drivers license already! 
2) do a pageant 
3) improve on blog views and reader base 
4) travel to an unfamiliar place 
5) get into sorority of choice 
6) treat hair with healthiest treatments possible 
7) get an internship and/or scholarship 
8) be brave! no more being afraid of the unknown 
9) be welcoming to change 

Okay guys, there it is. If I come up with more things I'll make sure to add it to the list. And I'll also write about everything I have on this list when it is achieved! I'm pretty confident I can make these things happen. What are your new year resolutions? I'd love to see them! Maybe I can steal some ideas! I love you all and please stay tuned for what else is to come!

xoxo

Cynthea

No comments:

Post a Comment