Where girl talk gets REAL and what Cynthea Says, goes.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Monday!

Hello dears,

Today is the dreaded Monday, for you. Unlike most of you I am not in school right now and I don't have a 9-5 job either! Welllll...I do have work tonight at 5, but I still got to sleep in later than you all so HA! I am really going to have to get my normal sleeping schedule back in place because this whole going to sleep at 5 or 6 in the morning and waking up at three is not going to go well when school starts back up.

Today, I have no big announcements and no major lessons. I am simply blogging to be more consistent! This is all a part of my New Year Resolution on making my blog better. The more I blog, the better, right? So, here I am!

Last night while searching for Beyonce's newest songs from her surprise album, I realized how little of the songs are actually on YouTube. She really made sure you buy her album in order to have your ears blessed with the greatness of her songs. So like millions of other people, I surrendered and went to Walmart and bought her album. Sure I could have bought the album on Itunes and had it downloaded straight to my phone, but I wanted to be able to say I had the actual CD.

After I got home last night, I put away my groceries, pulled out my laptop, and put the disc that said VISUAL in first. I was so excited that there was a whole disc full of her music videos. But I mean, this is Beyonce we are talking about, what should I have expected? 



Now, I have got to be honest. I thought it would be a LITTLE more exciting and up-beat, but I still appreciate how she went all out with it. What makes this album different is that she is not holding back in any way about her sex life with her man. She really is proving to everyone that she is a grown woman, with a real relationship, and a beautiful child.

My top fives from the album have to be:
1. Drunk in Love 

2. Mine 


3. Partition 

4. Flawless 

5. No Angels


The visual album is flawless and I wouldn't change a thing. She looks great in EVERY single look they did. I love this new confident sexy being she is becoming! Welp! I think it is safe to say she still has me as one of her biggest fans. I will forever and always love her!

That is all!

xoxo

Cynthea 

No comments:

Post a Comment