Where girl talk gets REAL and what Cynthea Says, goes.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WTF WEDNESDAY: First day back


Hello my dears,
Today was my first day back at school. It's so sad! New professors, new classes, none of my same friends from class. What is even sadder is that I really don't feel like trying to get to know people. It takes too many smiles and too much effort. BUT if I plan on making friends I guess I will have to pull out my bag of smiles and use one every now and then.

This semester I have Trigonometry, Psychology, Biology, and History. I am on the waiting list for my Media Writing Class. The one class I NEED and I'm on the waiting list, perfect, right?

Can someone take me back to Winter Break where all I did was work and sleep? Those were the days! And to think I was actually excited to get back to this....*sigh*.

Welp! It is only the first day and I know it will get better. I just have to dive into it and have a positive attitude.

On another topic, did you guys hear the news? Ciara is pregnant with rapper Future's baby! There were rumors of course but I couldn't get myself to believe it until I saw it. I am a little tiny bit shocked because they just got married, but then again nowadays what celebrity ISN'T moving fast?




Ciara looks beautiful though and we all know I love Future, so I am happy for them!


I just hope things will feel better for me tomorrow! *Fingers crossed* Maybe I will start to like this change.

After all, I did promise myself that this semester will be more eventful than the last. So I have got to make that happen! 

Good luck to all te other students back at school! 

xoxo

Cynthea 

No comments:

Post a Comment