Where girl talk gets REAL and what Cynthea Says, goes.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's My Birthday Month!

Hello my lovely blog world!


Have I ever told you all how much I truly love winter and the month of December? December isn't just wonderful because it's the month of Christmas, but because it was the month that a 5 foot 10 inches, amazing, talented woman was born....ME! (okay, maybe that was a little on the conceited side, huh?)
 
Fun Fact: My birthday is on Christmas Eve. I was expected to fly out of my mom on New Year's Eve, but instead I made an early arrival on Christmas eve.

Last year, I was so excited for my birthday because I was turning the big 18! Now, I'm leaving the young age of 18 and heading towards 19. I don't know why but I feel like there is a big difference between 18 and 19. Maybe its the idea that once you turn 18, you're officially an adult. Then, when you turn 19, you're getting ready to leave your teen years and that makes me sad! I'm most likely going to be the woman that cries when she turns 30....yeah, that's definitely going to be me. I'll watch 13 Going on Thirty, eat some Haagen Dazs, and have a tissue box on my lap. *sigh*


But for now, I'm young! I'm only turning 19. These are the years before real life really starts, so I gotta live it up while I'm young, right? Now, what are my plans you ask? Ummm, that part is undecided. But the first event will be tonight. I set up a dinner with a group of my close college friends tonight at one of my favorite restaurants...PF Changs! Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, everyone is freaking out about finals, has reviews, or is heading home early for Christmas Break so only a few will be able to make it.

Don't get me wrong, I love my birthday, I think it is special, but every year stuff like this happens. I always have to celebrate my birthday early with my friends and some years it works out, but some times it doesn't. December is the month for family and tests and everything else time consuming, so this month rarely works out in my birthday's favor!


After tomorrow, I will be on Christmas Break! Praise God, it is finally here! I have been so freaking anxious to finally relax for a decent amount of time, sheesh! I will be heading home to my dear mommy, relaxing, and celebrating. Again, I'm really not sure what I want to do for my birthday...I have an idea that consists of a lot of being pampered, stuffing my face, taking pictures, and looking good while doing it all. Sounds good to me! What do you think?

I guess now would be the time to get to my studying for my last final of the semester....
On that note, too-da-loo my dears!

xoxo
Cynthea

No comments:

Post a Comment