Where girl talk gets REAL and what Cynthea Says, goes.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

#ThrowItBackThursday

Hello dears!
I know I have been horrible with blogging lately and I totally have been skipping my WTF Wednesday blogs. Lo siento mis amigos! So, as I'm sitting here doing this horrible Spanish homework I am jammin' to "Honest" by Future on Pandora. Oh! I have not discussed my small obsession with Future yet, have I? WELLLL, for those of you who live under a rock Future is not only my husband but a rapper. His hit song was "Turn on the Lights." If you haven't heard it before, take a second, and slap yourself right across the face. Okay, after you slap yourself you can watch this video and listen to my dear husband rap/sing about looking for me. (: 


Okay, back to the blog! As much as I'd like to dedicate a whole blog to Future, I won't (not yet). This blog IS about music though and a few of the songs I've been jammin' to...or "throwing it back" to! Music is my life so I'm honestly surprised I haven't done this before. I'll most definitely do it again if YOU, MY READERS, let me know about the songs you are in love with! I can put 'em up here and if you say something about them I can include that too! I've been loving some of the feed back I have been getting by the way. You guys are the ones that keep me writing, seriously. 

Quick shout out to the lovely ladies who sent me these! I love you guys. <3 Your feedback is amazing. 

View photo.PNG in slide show   View photo.PNG in slide show    


----->Songs I'm Throwing It Back to!<-----
BTW I have  a tendency to like ratchet music, so...prepare your ears for a mix of ratchetness & amazing beats.

1. I Luv This Sh*t- August Alsina 



2. Higher Grounds-TNGHT



3.Honest-Future 



4. Right There (ft. Big Sean)- Ariana Grande 


5.Roots (Brillz Remix)- Kill the Noise 


6. Used 2-2 Chainz *Ratchet Alert*


And finally...an incredibly disturbing music video from Kanye....
7. Bound 2-Kanye West 

These are just a few of the songs I'm currently gettin' it to! I hope you enjoy them as much as I am here in this library! 

xoxo

Cynthea 




No comments:

Post a Comment