Where girl talk gets REAL and what Cynthea Says, goes.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WTF WEDNESDAYS

Yes! This is me! 

Hey Readers!
So I have really enjoyed the feedback I have been receiving from you all! It is because of you all that I have decided to come up with a blog to look forward to every week! I pretty much write whenever I can, but "WTF Wednesdays" are blog entries you can for sure depend on! Now, what are WTF Wednesdays? They will be blog entries that are about something that happened to me, something that is in the media, or it can be stories I get from YOU GUYS. WTF Wednesday blogs are about situations and things that are just messed up or mind blowing, so it will be fun!
Okay, so let's see if I can paint a picture for you guys. So, it's night time and I'm at Walmart with my mom getting some last minute things before she heads back home and I go back to my college apartment. (When she comes to town she blesses me with the gift of food and house-hold items!) I was wearing an old pair of yoga pants, toms, can't remember what shirt, no make-up and just feeling all around bum-ish.
I was in the beauty side looking for whatever I had run out of at home. As I'm leaving the facial soap aisle, I'm approached by two guys. One guy appeared to be maybe in his late 30's, early 40's, it was hard to tell. I guess his few gold teeth and old 50 cent clothing style may have thrown me off. The other guy, well I didn't even really look at him until the end of the story. So let me tell you how this conversation went.

Mr. Gold Teeth: "Excuse me?" He hesitated to explain what he was about to ask for. "Uh, my daughter, uh, it's her time of the month and..."
Me: Laughing, "Yeah, do you need to know where they are?"
Mr.Gold Teeth: "Yeah! Can you show me please?" 

Now, let me interrupt this real quick. Usually when  strange guys approach me, I brush them off quickly with a slight smile and keep it going! But this guy, for whatever reason, seemed harmless! He was looking for pads for goodness sake! Okay, anywayssss...

Me: Laughing again, "Yeah, ofcourse!"

So I start scanning the aisles looking for the feminine section as they follow behind me. I don't know why but  I couldn't find the aisle!

Me: "Hmmm...I think I must have passed it!"
Mr.Gold Teeth: Saying under his breath, "Yeah, you passed it."

Then suddenly, like a light bulb, it clicked that this goofy looking, 50 Cent wanna-be, old-enough-to-be-my-father-looking man was staring at my rump! Like, seriously? Who uses their "daughter's time of the month" to try and talk to someone? Boy, bye!

image

Me: "Okay, well I think you know where they are so I hope you find them!" 

I smile, turn around, and start walking my butt away from them, but then...

Mr.Gold Teeth: "Wait, wait a second...what's your name?"
Me: Shaking my head, "Nah, I'm too young for you." 
Mr.Gold Teeth: "How old are you?...Well then why don't you holla at my son real quick?"

Let me make this clear for you guys. A father and son approached me about feminine items for their daughter just to be creepers and eye-rape me, and THEN the old man tries to talk to me but after realizing I was too young for him he suggests HIS SON to talk to me! WTF?!

After he pointed towards his son, I looked at him laughing with disgust, thinking, "Are these people serious?" Then, his son stepped up and asked how old I was and at that point I just walked away. Once I found my mom in the store and told her what had just happened, she laughed and shook her head and we walked to the register, where Mr. Gold Teeth, his son, and a woman (his daughter maybe?) show up behind us and say nothing.
Lesson of the day: Don't help weirdos looking for pads! 

xoxo

Cynthea 

No comments:

Post a Comment