Where girl talk gets REAL and what Cynthea Says, goes.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Little Things

Today as I was sitting in the library and watching all the life flowing around me, I was suddenly inspired to...walk! I just wanted to walk. Now if you're in college, you know we do a lot of that already, but this time I was walking to look and to see. I just wanted to see the beauty I could find throughout campus. Sounds poetic, right? (I know!) But seriously, things are so different when you're doing them for pleasure. I walk throughout the campus everyday but I never had an eye for the beauty this campus contains! If you don't know already I am a student at Louisiana State University. The school itself is pretty darn great. There is always something to do and so much history behind the tigers and our architecture. Here are just some shots I got while on my walk. All taken with my IPhone 4s by the way! 
 
 
The view from one of our trees on the Parade Grounds. Throughout campus you will see these HUGE trees that are years and years and years old. They are so beautiful!

"The tower" I guess is what we call it here, I don't know it's exact name. Usually you can be anywhere on campus, look up, see it, and figure out where the heck you are.

I found this sticker on a "One Way" sign and I thought it was artsy. On campus here we have SO many talented and different people, this sticker just makes me wonder about the person that put it there.

These here are dead leaves from a magnolia tree. I personally LOVE magnolias, I remember when I first discovered the tree and the flower in West Virginia and I was so amazed at how big the flowers were, that love still sticks with me. (:

This is a view of "the quad." It is like the outdoor lounge area for everyone. It is located write in between a bunch of buildings and the library. You pretty much have to walk through it to get across campus, at least I do!

This....is just a walk way. Nothing real special, I just liked the shot!

Welp! That is all! I hope my little photographers and photography lovers could appreciate this one. :)

xoxo
Cynthea

No comments:

Post a Comment