Where girl talk gets REAL and what Cynthea Says, goes.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Title Unknown...

Today there are no lessons, no advice, and no real plan.
This blog is just me. My thoughts spilling out of my fingers and into the computer and getting to you. I just want to write. Is that cool?
Lately, I've been feeling oh so unorganized. My mind can't really function, I forget things, and I get stressed out so easily. I've only been in school for about a month and I'm already ecstatic at the thought of a break. I feel as if I'm not having the "normal" college experience...whatever that is! They say these years will be the best four years of your life...I'm waiting for that to start. I wonder if it is because I don't belong to a sorority, a team, or a clique. From kindergarten till about senior year in high school I was always the type to have my group of girls. I always enjoyed having options. Going to my one friend for this, and my other friend for that. Ya know, like Sex and the City. Don't you just wish you had a group of close girl friends like them?

Ever since senior year, things have been different. I see more of people's true intentions and bad habits. It feels like friendships are so wishy-washy now. I never no if we are cool today or fighting tomorrow, who wants to got through that? So at this point in my life, if you can't be a loyal friend, I don't want you. You can be crazy, loud, and outrageous but if you are loyal to ME as a friend, then welcome! (haha) but seriously, at the end of the day isn't that all that matters? You don't have to be identical twins to be best friends, all that you need is that one person who is down for you and won't ever leave you hanging. Although I've had my share of bad friends, I have also had my share of good ones that are still close to my heart today. If only they weren't states away! For now, I guess the best thing to do is be open to the new folks, cut out the bad ones, and keep it movin'.

On to another topic: I've had this urge to travel! I guess I also wanna get the heck outta here! A girl came to my Mass Communications class the other day telling us about this volunteer group that goes to Africa or Central America. We would help their country and get to see their land, get to know their culture, and do all of these cool things. She sold me! I kept thinking about how cool it would be to be in a whole country, better yet CONTINENT and take in a totally new way of living. As perfect as everything had seemed, of course the payment you would have to make was a bit cray-cray. I've decided that I will make my own vacation plan. I will save up, set a goal, and just go! It's time for me to see the world already.

...that is all.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment