Where girl talk gets REAL and what Cynthea Says, goes.

Monday, September 16, 2013

failure...

Well...
I just took my first test in college and got a 49%. Of course it was on math...ugh! Math is my LEAST favorite subject. I actually hate it. I'm trying to remind myself that it's not the end of the world but it sure feels like it is. For those of you who don't know me, I am NOT okay with grades like that. I'm not some all A's, valedictorian student, but I do have standards. Luckily for me, we have 5 tests and our lowest grade will be dropped, so hopefully this is the lowest I will ever get so I can get rid of it. Piece of advice: if you have ANY question, I mean ANY question...don't be afraid to look "stupid" ask your professor, a tutor, or do some real research! I guess I figured I did enough of all of the following, but I think deep down I knew this math stuff was like German to me. Okay, enough of the pity party. Let me try to get out of this funk. Let's talk about stuff cheering me up or just stuff I love at the moment, yeah?

-"Dance floor Champion"
This song just gets me going! I love the beat in it and when it comes on I just want to dance around my house and it allows all my worries to be let go for just a moment. :)
 
-Photos from Fashion Week
Too cute! Isn't it? Famous soccer star, David Beckham, with his adorable daughter at Fashion Week. If this picture wasn't perfect enough, his tattooed hands put the cherry on top! David Beckham is where bad boy, athlete, adorable father, and model all meet and mesh in into the product above! :D
Kerri Washington! I love her as an actor, I think she is so versatile! This outfit just proves it. Here she is at Fashion Week walking the runway at the Project Runway Fashion show. This dress makes her skin look amazing and reveals just enough to add a mature factor to this girly summer dress.
OMG, this picture gives me life. I love it. perfect. All I can say!


-The Color Run
I'm telling you guys, one day I will be participating in this! It looks so fun and cool! I've seen so many people after they ran in the color run and it just makes me jealous! As soon as it comes to my city, I will be signing up, and I'll write a whole blog about it. ;)
-Jay & Beyoncé
I just love them! I probably always will. They're just beautiful. He's the refined gangster and she's the graceful but fierce regular girl from Houston, TX. How can you NOT love them? This picture reminds me of Barbie and Ken, really!
 
Yay! I'm feeling better already! Talking about good things and things you love really is a good way to get out of a funk. I hope everyone else is doing well and having a good day. Monday's are always tough! I'll end today's blog with a song:
 
 
xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment